Saturday, October 27, 2007

The chaos time.

Struggle.

I struggle my time for the knowledge i gain.
I struggle my thoughts for the things i want.
I struggle my emotion for people i love.
I struggle my money for the most priority things first.

I am quite upset with the condition here.
We are Minority..but still we are fighting.
Fighting for things that we don't belong.
Waiting to be spoon feed by others.
Giving all sort of reason to asked for mercy.
Hey! wake up. You are being too comfort in your box.
Please wake up and try to look other side of your view.
It is so wide and plenty of space to venture!
Open your eyes wide. See the skies. See the birds.
See everything and understand it.
Don't just sit in your box waiting for help.
Don't just sitting, waitng and wishing.
it wont come to you.
please wake up and do something.
I am ashamed for you being like that.

Sometimes there is so many obstacles and odd in life we must go through.
Being judge,
being discriminate,
being laugh by strangers,
being asked question that we don't know what's the answer.
Being apart from the exact stories.
Being someone that is not really our self.

For me,
I am proud to say i am here with all by myself.
With my own money, my own initiative to solves every circumstances i faced.
I walk through the barrier with guts and faith.
I will go through it. Insyaallah.

so for those who think life is not fair,
then i think you must think back inside you
before you start pointing your fingers to others.

Life is great but you turn it the other way round.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey ummi... knew this blog from Max. How're u? heard u're in NZ?