Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back To School.

I miss blogging. really. Even-though some says it does feel stupid writing with no purpose but this is how i release my emotion towards human. No one will read, no one will give me comment unless i give them comment or i am somebody. 
Thank God everything is doing fine here in Wanganui. I would say Wanganui is Evil! yes it is. Every-time we got back to this place we don't seem happy and relax. Probably this place is the only place that can teach us how to be on our own. Everything is on our own. 
This year i want to explore everything without boundaries. I don't care what other will say but i know one day i will be somebody because i take the risk to be different than others. 
Sad to say i am pretty disappointed with my own people. Its ashamed to write about. But its a good observation though. Being myself working and meeting new people in Aussie was a great opportunity for me. I can feel that im growing up now. 
I've got only $50 in my account now. Alhamdulillah i am still alive. It is hard to live without having source of money in my pocket. Only God knows how it feels. Still i manage to survive and smile ...but sometimes i do cry. I need to find job this semester so that i won't trouble mama that much. Its already hard for her right now. Sorry mum but i will repay you someday. She was quite happy with my result last semester. I hope i will do well this semester too. Probably its a bit hard cuz i am planning to get job while studying. No matter what happens i know i will go through with it. 
Yeah..whatever it is its a good opportunity for me study abroad and not all people get this chance. Eventhough this place is evil but........ermm..oklaaa.

1 comment:

Maxwell Chong said...

I am no one and I read. Keep pushing those barrier babe. -Maxwell Chong your smiley bear next door.