Sunday, July 19, 2009

hey im here!!

Its sunday and its already July...and its 2009...
wooo...im alone here in the house and everyone is busy with their own business. Well, for me...its time to mute myself with the outside world..its time to hold the time for a while sit back and enjoy the view of the blue skies. How i wish i have my own private area where no one knows and its only me and my wild imagination! Reverse back all those happiness moment with people i love the most. I do still miss you..Its fun to think back those memories...Well..this is the time i talk to myself and regret all the things i havent had chance to feel sorry for.
Sometimes i dont know how to make every body happy. I want to but i cant.Especially you..
Its really hard when you really try and putting 1675% effort on it.
It will always come back to me.
I never want it to be like this but i cant blame others.
but..yeah whatever..life must go on and just keep smiling.
after all this is life..so enjoy!
coming back to reality,
its sux to be in a working life! i really have to admit it...suckin sux!
anyway its fun as well...getting to know a lot of PEOPLE..
Working with a lot of WORDS.
playing around with colors.
Seeing a lot of funny cars on the road.
paying the never ending bills.
laughing and acting cool even when your feet hurts.
Seriously...working is always pretending.
Its like a different part of our life that we never reallise we are living and moving on it..Do you feel how different you are when its saturday and sunday...and when its Monday...you are stepping to another world!
well thats it. I shouldnt talk about this cuz i dont feel good anymore..
anyway its already sunday and yeah.......bye.

No comments: